Do you want to change primary email in blogger? Well, Blogger does not permit you to change your administrator email address directly. However, there is a way by which you can change your primary or login email address in blogger. In this article, we will show you how to change primary email in blogger easily.
Why do we need to change the primary or administrator email? Well, there are a lot of reasons for which you may need to change the primary email of your blogger account. Some of the possible reasons are;
1. Adsense. When the Gmail attached with your blogger account has already been used to sign up for Adsense with some other website and that account has been disabled by Adsense due to some reason. When you click on blogger earning sections, you face problems finishing it up. In this case, you may need to change the primary email in blogger in order to apply for Google Adsense successfully.
2. Identification. Another reason may be your identification. While creating your blogger account, you just used email which is a fake profile and now you think that your true identity should have been there. In this case, also you may need to change primary email in blogger.
3. Multiple Accounts. When you own more than one blog and these blogs are associated with different email addresses. Now it becomes difficult for you to manage both the accounts. In this case, also, you may want to change the login id of one of the blogs so that you can manage both the blogs from the same dashboard.
Here is the step by step guide to change primary email in blogger or administrator email address. Make sure you follow all the steps properly.
How to Change Primary Email in Blogger
1. Go to “blogger.com” address.
2. Sign in to your blogger account using your blogger email address and password.
3. Now go to the settings section on your dashboard.
4. Click settings and then click basic settings just below settings.
5. On the right side below the permissions click “add authors” option.
6. Now enter the email address (The email address, which you want to set as your primary email for blogger account) in the given field and then click on invite authors.
7. Then you will receive an invitation link in this email. Go to that Gmail on which you have received the invitation.
8. Confirm the invitation from that Gmail. Just click on ‘accept invitation’ link.
9. Then on the next page, click on “create a limited blogger profile” option.
10. Now again login to blogger dashboard with your primary email.
11. Again click on setting and then click basic settings under it.
12. On the right side of basic settings, below the permissions, change the author permission of newly added email to admin.
Now you can delete the old email by tapping “×” (cross).
This is how to change primary email in blogger easily. After successfully changing the primary email address, now you can successfully sign up for Adsense. Go to the earnings section of your blogger dashboard make sure your pages are full of text content.
Although you have changed the primary email address of your blogger account, you should generally stick to only one email address as it becomes your identity. Your users may not be able to find you probably due to your identity that they have about your mail address.