As you know, Facebook is a social networking website and service where users can post comments, share photographs and links to news or other interesting content on the Web. Play games, chat live and even stream live videos. In this article, we will show you how to deactivate or delete facebook account permanently in mobile.
If you have had enough of your Facebook account and want to get rid of your account, you have two options. You can either delete or deactivate your Facebook account.
Deactivating your Facebook account means that your profile disappears from the social network until you reactivate it. But keep in mind that all the information in your account is saved on the Facebook’s servers. You can recover your Facebook account by logging in with same username or email and password in case you decide to go back to your Facebook account.
The second option is that you can permanently delete your Facebook account. This means that all your data is removed. In this case, you will not be able to regain access to your Facebook account and all the data associated with it once your Facebook account is permanently deleted.
Also see: Delete an Instagram account.
Deactivate facebook account in mobile
1. Open the facebook app on your mobile.
2. Log in to your facebook account with your Facebook username and password.
3. Tap menu or the three lines on the top right.
4. Scroll down and tap settings and privacy and then tap settings.
5. Tap personal information under Account settings.
6. Now tap on manage account (legacy contact and deactivation settings).
7. Click deactivate and enter your Facebook account password and tap on “continue“.
8. Choose a reason for deactivating your account then scroll down and tap deactivate.
Delete facebook account permanently in mobile
1. Log in to your facebook account from the Facebook app on your mobile phone.
2.Tap menu at the top right corner.
3. Scroll down and tap settings and privacy and then tap settings.
4. Again scroll down to your Facebook information.
5. Under facebook information, tap “delete your account and information” option.
6. Scroll down and tap “delete account“.
7. Enter your Facebook account’s password and tap ‘continue‘.
This is how you can delete facebook account permanently in mobile. Your Facebook account will be deleted permanently within a period of 14 days. If you think you deleted your facebook account by mistake then you have enough time to cancel this deletion request. You can cancel this request by simply logging into your Facebook account with same username and password again.
Alternatively, you can delete your facebook account using an internet browser either on your phone or PC by the following method;
1. open any internet browser on your device. Go to following address:
2. Log in to your facebook account and confirm the Facebook account deletion.
Remember once your account is permanently deleted you can not retrieve your data such as messages, posts, etc. But here is a way by which you can save your data before deleting your account permanently.
If you find any difficulty in any of the above steps, you can leave a comment below and we shall get back to you.