Deleting a Paytm account is not an easy process as there is no direct option for it. However, there is a way by which you can delete your Paytm account from the Paytm app. Most of the people find it difficult to delete a Paytm account even after learning the ways to delete it. In this article, we will show you how to delete Paytm account in mobile easily.
Also see: how to change the alternate number in Jio?
Things to know before deleting your Paytm account
1. If you have balance in your Paytm account, then make sure your transfer it before deleting your Paytm account.
2. Once you delete your Paytm account, your phone number will be unlinked and your login ID and Password will no longer be valid.
How to Delete Paytm Account in Mobile easily
1. Open Paytm app on your mobile.
2. Login to your Paytm account with registered mobile number and password.
3. Tap the menu or the three lines on the top left.
4. From the menu, tap 24×7 help.
5. Tap “more products & services” option.
6. Scroll down and tap “profile & KYC” option.
7. Now tap on Account Settings and then tap “I need to permanently close/ delete my account” option.
8. Select an issue that describes your problem the best.
9. Scroll down and tap “message us” option.
10. Describe the reason for deleting your account and tap on send.
11. After successfully sending the request, the Paytm team will contact you to confirm the reason for deletion of your account.
12. After this call, Paytm team will send you an SMS on your registered mobile number with a link for deleting your account.
13. Open the SMS and follow the link to close or delete your account.
This is the how to delete Paytm Account in Mobile easily. If you face any difficulty in any of the above steps, you can leave a comment below.