Do you know how to see the follow requests sent on Instagram? If you are looking for an easy way to see all the follow requests which you have sent and are still pending on Instagram, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will show you how to see follow requests sent on Instagram easily. It is quite easy to see those follow requests sent on an Instagram account which are still pending.
Also see: How to delete Instagram account easily.
You can see all the follow requests that you have sent on Instagram both from the Instagram app as well as from an internet browser. We will show you both ways, that is, on the Instagram app as well as on the internet browser. Let us start this article.
See follow requests sent on Instagram from the Instagram app
1. Download the official version of the Instagram app from the google play store.
2. Open the app after downloading it.
3. Log in to your Instagram account with username and password.
4. After logging in to your Instagram account, tap your profile.
5. Then in the profile section, click the settings or the three dots in the top right corner.
6. After tapping settings, scroll down to account data and tap on it.
7. After tapping on account data, you will again need to login in.
8. Again login to your Instagram account.
9. After logging in to your Instagram account, you will see a number of options such as account info, profile info, connections, etc. Just scroll down to connections.
10. Now under connections, you will see “current follow requests” option, just tap “view all” option under current follow requests and now you can see all the pending follow requests.
See the follow requests sent on Instagram from the internet browser
1. Open any browser such as google chrome, etc, on phone or PC.
2. Now go to instagram.com and log in to your account with your username and password.
3. Now tap on your profile and click settings icon on the top left corner.
4. In the settings section, click “privacy and security” option.
5. In the privacy and security section scroll down to “account data” option and tap on it.
6. Now click “view all” option under account data.
7. Then in the account data section, scroll down to “connections”. Now in the connections, just tap “view all” under “current follow requests” option as shown below;
These are the two ways by which you can see all the follow requests sent on Instagram easily. If you face any difficulty, you can leave your comment below and you can also contact us in the contact section.