The first thing you need to do after verifying your blogger blog in google webmaster tools is that you need to submit sitemaps of your blogger blog to Google in search console. This is important for the indexability of your blog in google as it makes indexing of posts and pages of your blog easier for Google. In this article, we will show you how to easily submit blogger sitemap to Google webmaster tools. Below is the step by step guide, make sure you follow all the steps properly.
Submit Blogger Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools
1.Submit blogger sitemap to Google webmaster tools
2. Open any internet browser and go to blogger.com.
3.Log into your blogger account’s dashboard.
4.After logging into your account, tap settings.
5. Then under the settings tap search preferences.
6. Now on the right side, you will see an option “Custom robots header tags” under crawlers and indexing and to the right of it, choose “yes” to enable custom robots header tags. Select the options as shown in the image below and then tap Save changes;
7. Open a new tab and go to the address “www.ctrlq.org/blogger“.
8. Here all you have to do is to enter the address of your blog. For example, if my blogger address is purelearner.blogsot.com, I will enter “www.purelearner.blogspot.com” and tap “generate sitemap”.
Also see: How to change the primary email in blogger.
9. Now copy this sitemap right from “user up to 500” as shown in the pic below:
10. Now go back to your blogger account’s dashboard and click settings and the tap search preferences.
On the right side, you will see crawlers and indexing, under crawlers and indexing, you will see “Google Search Console” and to the right of it, tap edit as shown in the image below;
11. Once you tap edit, you will be redirected to google search console. Here you need to log in with the same email which you use for blogger.
12. Select the property that you have submitted to google webmaster tools.
13. Tap Crawl and then click sitemaps and paste the sitemap that you have copied in “step 8” as shown in the image below and click submit;
14. Once you have successfully submitted the sitemap, refresh the page.
Thus in this way you have successfully submitted your blogger sitemap to google webmaster tools. Now Google will start indexing your posts and pages in its search engine. Remember it may take a few days for google to index your posts.