If you are one of those Jio users who do not see an option to redeem Jio cashback voucher while recharging their Jio number even if they have many cashback vouchers and want to fix this problem, then you are at the right place? In this article, we will show you how to redeem Jio cashback voucher while recharging your Jio number. We have also faced the same problem, but we have found a solution to fix this problem.
How to redeem Jio cashback voucher
1. Open “MyJio” app.
2. Tap menu or the three lines on the top left.
3. Click on my vouchers.
4. Now tap on “buy“.
5. When you tap on buy, you will see a number of plans, choose a plan and click on proceed.
6. Choose quantity and click buy.
7. On the next page, you will see “Apply discount voucher” option. Just tap “Apply discount voucher” option and choose a discount voucher and click “use it“.
8. Now you can see that the voucher has been applied.
After that, just select the payment method and complete all the necessary steps to make a successful payment.
9. If your number is not recharged after making a successful payment, then again tap on the menu or the three lines on the top left.
10. Then click on my vouchers.
11. Now in “My vouchers“, you can see a new voucher for the amount which you just used for recharging your Jio number.
12. Click on redeem and then complete the necessary steps to successfully activate this plan. After that, you will receive a confirmation SMS from Jio when your plan is activated successfully.
After receiving the confirmation SMS, you can go ahead and use your plan. If you face any difficulty in any of the above steps, you can leave a comment below.