With the help of JK bank MPay app, you can check your account balance, transfer money to any other account from your mobile, check transaction history, view mini statement, etc at one click. In this article, we will show you how to use JK bank MPay app on any smartphone device.
how to use jk bank MPay app
1. Download J&K Bank MPay from google play store and install it.
2. Open the app on your device and give permissions to it(make sure the sim card which has the contact number same as attached with your account number is inserted into this device).
3. Click proceed, if you have two sim cards on your device, Select the one attached with your account number.
4. Wait till your request is processed.
Also see: How to redeem Jio cashback voucher
5. Click login and create a password then tap on ok.
6. Again wait till your request is processed.
7. Then a message that you have successfully activated your j&k MPay application will pop up.
8. Tap on ok.
In this way, you have successfully registered and activated j&k bank MPay. Now you can go ahead use this app. Some of the options provided are;
- Credit Card.
Transfer money using j&k bank MPay
- Click on transfer.
- Select “Fund transfer- within j&k Bank” if you want to transfer money to another J&k bank account or select “Fund transfer – other bank” if you want to transfer money to an account other than j&k Bank.
- Now select “mobile-to-Account” option if you know the account number to which you want to transfer or select “mobile-to-mobile” if you only have the mobile number of the account holder to which you want to transfer funds provided the account holder has net banking enabled.
- Tap on instant pay.
- Select your account number from which you want to transfer funds.
- Enter Beneficiary’s account number, amount and remarks.
- Tap on ok and you can see the beneficiary account holder’s name.
- Tap confirm and the funds will be transferred.
If you need any further assistance you can leave a comment below. Share this article if you find it helpful.